Thursday 31 May 2012

Life is Wonderful



Another   Lili's little Fairies  challenge, I only just made it in time for the last one so this time I am making sure I do not leave it to the last minute again.




I had trouble taking a photo of this and had to take it into the garden but as the little boy is laying against a tree it seems appropriate.
I used the same Centura Pearl card to cut the Splendid Circle die, Edgeabilitie die and some leaves from the Floral Flourishes die and used Broken China Distress Ink to create the clouds on the main picture.


Card recipe

Lili of the Valley 'Lazy Afternoon'.
Lili of the Valley 'Vintage labels' sentiment stamp.
Spectrum Noir pens.
Spellbinders Splendid Circles die.
Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities.
Spellbinders Floral Flourishes die.
Spellbinders Labels Twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment