Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hello Mr. Frog





One for the boys challenge on Delightful Challenges 

When you look at the challenge blog make sure you pop into their shop, there is so much there.  I am new digi stamps and only have a few at the moment but I will be buying some from there, so many to choose from.  Not only do they not take up crafty space but you can re-size them to fit your project.  I really must get more of them.

My card today is not made from a digi stamp but one from Artstamps, it was one of the first stamps I brought and I have used it many times.  The branch stamp is separate and is from Carolines.




It is coloured with ProMarkers and made into an easel card.


Card Recipe

Little Boy stamp from Artstamps.
Branch stamp from Carolines
Spellbinders labels One die
ProMarkers
Sentiment is an old peel-off I had.



No comments:

Post a Comment