Wednesday 18 June 2014

Skateboarding fun



A card for Dad using a digital image.  I find I am using digital images more often these days.




A cute image from a Crafters Companion CD.  I coloured the image with Copic pens.  I came across the Dad stamp in the range last week, it is from the Docrafts Papermania range.  I can see me using it a lot.  Spellbinders Labels two die was used to cut out the image and the card to mount the image.  Card from the Camden Town range was used for the backing card and I also stamped the Dad word on a scrap piece from the Camden Town range.


Card receipe

Crafters Companion Adam digital stamp
Docrafts Dad stamp
Copic pens (sorry forgot to make a note of the colours)
Spellbinding die
Camden Town card from Crafters Companion.


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card
    Thanks for joining us this month over at Crafting Musketeers challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for Crafting Musketeers)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete