Saturday 17 September 2016

Rose Fairy


Rosetta


I love the WeeStamps range and have lot of their digital stamps.  This one is called Rosetta.  I coloured her with Copic pens and added some glitter to her wings.  I die cut the image using one of the Spellbinders dies.  I layered some pink embossed card onto a white card blank and glued the coloured image onto it.  I added some punched butterflies, I coloured the bodies with a black copic pen..  A stamped sentiment and some paper roses finish the card.





Card receipe

Rosetta stamp from Wee Stamps
Copic pens  (Sorry forgot to make a note of the colours)
Spellbinders frame die
Butterfly Punch
Paper Roses



I will be entering this card into the following chalenges






2 comments:

  1. How beautifully colored she is, Sue! I love that this card is a reminder to sit down, enjoy beauty, and breathe in the goodness that is all around us. It's a lovely card! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September ATG.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete